Sunday, October 30, 2011

titans360.com

Ahh Fall.  The leaves are changing, jackets come out of the closet and football is in full swing.  In keeping with the season I've got a special little treat for you, titans360.com.  Its all things Tennessee Titans.

Rich, the author, seemed pretty knowledgeable about the team so I decided to put him to the test.  I asked him what he thought about the Titans recent loss to the Texans, the rise of Chris Johnson and the teams overall position in the AFC South.  Unfortunately Rich failed all the these questions.  The correct answer was "Who gives a shit."

America I'm sorry but there is nothing more strange than being fanatical about a sports team, especially a bad one.  Its like "Do you know somebody on the team or something?"  And whats up with people saying they're into "sports" when all they do is sit on the couch watching other people play.  It's like saying you date a lot when all you do is watch romantic comedies.  And Im not sure I like the new stereotype anymore than the old one.  Beer commercials show us a bunch of attractive healthy people drinking 3/2 beer and having the time of their lives.  Id rather be hanging out with joe six pack in his parents basement just so I can at least feel good about myself.

Rich I'm so sorry.  Please dont take this personally.  Titans360.com gets a B+.

If any of my four readers are interested in having me write on a specific blog email your suggestion to bloggermaniac1972 at gmail dot com

http://www.titans360.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment