Wednesday, January 11, 2012

elysessweets.wordpress.com

Good afternoon users...

What do you want the future to bring?  Some people hope for a cure to cancer, others want a teleporting device and some just want to be happy.  Elysessweets.wordpress.com makes me hope the future brings a scratch and sniff computer monitor.  A quick survey of this site will have you running to your nearest pastry shop.  Join me as we take a look at this tasty little blog.

Ever wondered how to make peppermint swirl marshmallows or tiramisu or adorable sugar cookies?  If you're like me the answer is no but the pictures look really cool.  But if sweets is your thing there are plenty of interesting recipes, helpful tricks and reassuring words to guide you on the path to sugary goodness.  Maybe this site will inspire you to be a little more adventurous in the kitchen.  Lord knows I need to.  My big beef with this site is that there hasn't been a post since June.  We want more!

What grade should we give elysessweets.wordpress.com, assuming Elyse is her real name.  Its hard to give an accurate grade because I didn't actually read it, I mostly looked at the pictures.  Well lets go with an A-.  Excellent spelling, compact font and charming pics earn elysessweets.wordpress.com this top grade.

http://elysessweets.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment