Monday, February 6, 2012

str8mfhustla.blogspot.com

This blog is about "Gangsta rap, G-funk, Southern, Midwest, Dirty South, West Coast, rare rap and phat stuff."  Any idea on what the URL means?  Lucky for you I'm an ex-gamer so I can translate.  It says "straight mf hustler."  These guys are all about rap music and they mean business.

I've been waiting awhile for a blog like this.  This site makes me want to watch Tosh.O, go shopping at the Gap and then drink a frappucino.  And I don't even like frappucinos.  All the Hollywood stereotypes are true.  There's chrome wheels, bandanas in every possible pocket and everybody wears XXL.  I've never been so thankful that I grew up in Boulder Colorado.

This blog raises some disturbing questions about our cultures moral nexus,the state of public education and how the hell our illiterate author could even operate a computer.  He must be dealing with some very patient public library staff.  Unfortunately they didn't help him with the spelling.  The author doesn't seem too interested in making sentences.  He just takes a bunch of words like "murda" and "tyte" and puts them next to each other.

What grade should we give str8mfhustla.blogspot.com?  I'm going with an F.  The sites author may not be familiar with the A-F index since I don't think it's used till middle school but it means you failed.  Stay tuned for more blogging on blogs...

http://str8mfhustla.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment